Job search and unemployment

If you lose your job, you are bound to have lots of questions. Am I entitled to unemployment benefit? Where do I have to register? How am I insured? Where can I find help with looking for a job? You can find information and support relating to unemployment and job-seeking here.


Apply for a citizen's allowance

If you do not have enough money to cover your own living expenses, you can apply for citizen's allowance.

Apply for a new social security card

You can apply for a new social security card if you have lost it, it has been damaged or is no longer legible.

Apply for a residence permit to look for a job after completing your studies

If you have successfully completed your studies in Germany, you can apply for a residence permit for up to 18 months to find a job that matches your qualifications.

Apply for recognition of equivalence of foreign non-regulated vocational and technical school qualifications

If you can prove that you have completed professional training abroad and want to work in Thuringia, you can apply for recognition of the equivalence of professional...

Apply to employers for benefits for participation in working life in accordance with SGB IX

As a company, you can receive subsidies or advice on how to maintain or create jobs and training positions for people with severe disabilities or people with equivalent status.

Compulsory insurance relationship on application for unemployment insurance Authorization

If you are no longer compulsorily insured under the unemployment insurance scheme, you can continue to be insured on a voluntary basis under certain conditions.

Mobile ICT Card Renewal Request

As a Mobiler ICT card holder, you can apply for its renewal under certain conditions

Start-up grant approval

If you receive unemployment benefit 1 and would like to start a business, you can receive financial support for this under certain conditions.

Please select the desired service on the left.