Employee-related registration requirements

What has to be registered where and how if, for example, the employment status of one of my employees changes? A number of legal requirements must be followed, particularly regarding social security for your employees. You can find the relevant information and services here.


Appointing or dismissing ("discharging") money laundering officers or money laundering officers

Financial companies and organizers and brokers of games of chance (obligated parties according to § 2 para. 1 no. 6 and 15 GwG) must have a money launderingämoney laundering...

Display home office with special hazard protection regulations

If you are a company that provides work from home in accordance with the Home Work Act and is subject to special health and safety regulations, you must notify the competent authority.

Handicrafts Register: Declaration of handicraft business manager

If the craft business manager meets the requirements, then he or she is entered in the craftsmen's register.

Household cheque procedure for mini-jobs in private households

If you employ domestic employees on a mini-job basis, you must register this using the household cheque procedure.

Keeping and sending home work lists

You must identify all persons you employ in home office work and those persons through whom you pass on home office work in lists and submit these lists to the competent authority every six months.

Minimum wage check

The customs authorities monitor compliance with the minimum wage. For this purpose, they can inspect business records such as employment contracts and demand the production of...

Municipal Commissioner for Foreigners and Integration

Here you will find information on municipal foreigners and integration officers.

Notification of the person authorized to represent the company in the performance of the duties of the radiation protection supervisor within the scope of radiation protection licenses in companies or facilities

The person authorized to represent the radiation protection supervisor within the scope of radiation protection licenses you must notify the competent authority.

Notify employment of a pregnant or breastfeeding woman

If one of your employees has informed you that she is pregnant or breastfeeding, you must report this to the relevant supervisory authority.

Radiation protection officer: appointment - notification

If you appoint a radiation protection officer for your company, you must notify the competent authority.

Registering employees with a foreign connection in the Minimum Wage Notification Portal (Meldeportal Mindestlohn)

If you are a foreign employer that employs staff in Germany, you must give notification of this through the Minimum Wage Notification Portal. The same applies if you are a German employer employing foreign temporary workers.

Show persons responsible for explosives

If you are the owner of an establishment authorized to handle explosive substances and you wish to appoint a responsible person in accordance with the Explosives Act, you can obtain information here.

Working from home: first-time employment - notification obligation

If you want to employ people to work from home for the first time, you must notify the competent authority in advance.

Reporting changes to the staff in a childcare facility

If you wish to make a change in staff at a childcare facility or for all-day education and care at schools (GBS), you must notify the responsible supervisory authority immediately after taking up employment.

Please select the desired service on the left.