Cancellations / Changes of Registration / Registrations


Deregister residence

If you move abroad or give up your secondary residence, you must deregister your residence.

Housing provider confirmation

If you have moved, then you need a housing provider confirmation for the registration of the new residence.

Obligation to report

The obligation to register applies to persons over the age of 16 who move into a new home. They must register within two weeks. For persons up to the age of 16, the obligation...

Re-register residence

If you move, then you must register at your new residence.

Register apartment

Anyone moving into an apartment must register with the registration office within two weeks of moving in.

Second home tax

The cities and municipalities in Thuringia can decide on their own authority and legal as well as municipal financial policy responsibility whether and to what extent they want...

Please select the desired service on the left.