Taxes and social insurance contributions for companies

Companies can, for example, be required to pay VAT or trade tax. Certain special taxation rules also apply to cross-border business activities.


Determine corporate income tax

Corporations are subject to corporate income tax on their taxable income.

Notification of temporary and occasional cross-border provision of services by state-certified food chemists from other EU/EEA states.

Nationals of other EU/EEA states or of a state equated by agreement who are legally established there for the practice of the same profession as the State-certified food chemist...

Pay business tax

If you operate a commercial enterprise in Germany, you are subject to trade tax.

Pay compensatory levy for non-employment of severely disabled persons

Employers must pay a compensatory levy if they do not employ enough severely disabled people.

Pre-register sales tax

As a company, you usually have to submit advance sales tax returns to the tax office on a monthly or quarterly basis.

Request reimbursement for lost local transport fare

If you, as a transport company, transport severely disabled people and their accompanying persons, guide dogs, assistance dogs or objects carried free of charge on local public...

Please select the desired service on the left.