Financial and Other Support


Apply for benefits from the education package

The aim of the educational package is not to deprive children from financially weak families of the necessary educational and participation opportunities. As an entitled person...

Apply for child benefit

If you have a child, you can apply for child benefit.

Child and youth welfare/ social assistance: Arbitration offices

The parties can turn to the relevant arbitration board for clarification of disputed facts in the remuneration agreements for social welfare facilities and child and youth...

Child helpline

In case of difficulties and emergency situations of children and adolescents, the children's emergency hotline is available to them nationwide as a central point of contact.

Child welfare endangerment

You can contact the Youth Welfare Office with questions or reports on the subject of child welfare endangerment.

Day care centers: parental contributions reduction and exemption

Cost contributions are set for the use of offers for the promotion of children in day care facilities. Upon application, the parental contribution for parents with low income...

EU - School program for fruit, vegetables and milk - apply for funding

You would like to supply schools or children's institution with fruit, vegetables and milk free of charge or that your educational institution is supplied within the framework...

Educational Support

If the welfare of a child or young person is at risk, the Youth Welfare Office can provide educational assistance. You can find out more about this here.

Educational, marriage, family and life counseling

In case of problems in the family and questions about upbringing, you can take advantage of the advice provided by educational and family counseling centers.

Media harmful to minors Indexing

If you, as an authority or voluntary youth welfare organization, consider the content of a medium to be harmful to young people, you can apply for or initiate an indexing...

Parental leave

As a parent, you can take parental leave. Each parent is entitled to a temporary and unpaid leave of absence from work to care for and raise the child. The entitlement lasts...

Parental leave advice

You are entitled to parental leave for a limited period to care for and raise your child. The entitlement is generally within the first three years of life. For births since...

Pupil travel costs

If you would like to be reimbursed for your child's travel costs to and from school, you must apply to the relevant authority.

Recreation for children and young people: promotion

The public sponsors of youth welfare can promote attractive leisure activities for children, adolescents and young adults (up to 21 years of age) during the school...

Social assistance services as health counseling for families with infants

If you receive social welfare or basic income support and have just had a baby, the social welfare office will cover the cost of counseling sessions.

Youth protection

The following regulations apply to the protection of children and adolescents: Alcoholic beverages: 13 and under: Dispensing (selling or serving) and consumption...

Please select the desired service on the left.