Taxes and social insurance contributions for companies

Companies can, for example, be required to pay VAT or trade tax. Certain special taxation rules also apply to cross-border business activities.


Determine corporate income tax

Corporations are subject to corporate income tax on their taxable income.

Pay business tax

If you operate a commercial enterprise in Germany, you are subject to trade tax.

Pay compensatory levy for non-employment of severely disabled persons

Employers must pay a compensatory levy if they do not employ enough severely disabled people.

Pre-register sales tax

As a company, you usually have to submit advance sales tax returns to the tax office on a monthly or quarterly basis.

Please select the desired service on the left.