Apprenticeship register for the skilled trades: registration of vocational training relationships

If you take on trainees as a recognized training company, then these training relationships must be registered with the responsible chamber.

Conciliation Board for Competition Disputes

Conciliation boards have been set up at the chambers of industry and commerce for the settlement of disputes under competition law

Handicrafts Register: Notification of temporary provision of services according to § 8 EU EWR HwV

If you are a craftsman or craftswoman from a member state of the EU, another contracting state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and wish to...

Online time synchronization of remote computer clocks Implementation

If you want to set the clock of your computer or mobile device exactly, you can use a service of the physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB), which enables time...

Regional Partner for Consulting Promotion of Entrepreneurial Know-How

If your small or medium-sized enterprise is in difficulty, you can, under certain conditions, receive funding. You can find information on this here.

Start-up grant approval

If you receive unemployment benefit 1 and would like to start a business, you can receive financial support for this under certain conditions.

Please select the desired service on the left.