Cadastre and Surveying


Allow inspection of the real estate cadastre

Information on the local location of a parcel / piece of land and the associated surveying documents can be obtained by inspecting the real estate cadastre.

Building survey

For chargeable building surveying you must commission a licensed publicly appointed surveyor (ÖbVI).

Certificate of No Objection

Do you want to sell or acquire a property? Certificates of no objection help to simplify the enforcement of a change of title to a plot of land. Keywords are right of way,...

Decomposition measurement

You want to divide / separate a parcel (property)? To do this, it is necessary to apply for a decomposition survey at the locally responsible office.

Demarcation implementation

You would like to arrange for the marking of boundary points in the locality? For this purpose, it is necessary to apply for a real estate survey with demarcation at the...

Establishment / restoration of a property / parcel boundary

Do you need information about the legal course of your parcel/property boundary? For this purpose, it is necessary that you apply for this at the locally responsible office,...

Land surveying implementation

Do you want to determine the course of a parcel boundary on site, check boundary markers or re-mark boundary points? For this purpose, it is necessary to apply for a boundary...

Market value according to BauGB determination / land value determination

Do you need to know the value of a property, e.g. for purchase negotiations, family law matters or inheritance disputes? To do so, submit an application for a market value...

Obtain hiking maps and special maps

Purchase of hiking maps / special maps (thematic overview maps)

Obtain information on purchase price collection

Do you need suitable purchase prices to determine the value of a property? To do so, submit an application for information from the collection of purchase prices to the...

Obtain topographic maps

Topographic maps - reference in analog or digital form

Official site plan for the building application

Official site plan for the building application

Open geodata: Raster data

Open geodata: Raster data DTK 10 / 25 / 50 and 100; ÜKTh250N / GTh250

Parcel formation by merging; application for land plot unification certification

You want to unite several plots of land into one or merge several parcels of land into one? For this purpose, it is necessary to apply for a union of plots of land or a merger...

Real Estate Market Information (formerly Real Estate Market Report)

Are you interested in data on the real estate market in Thuringia? Then use the real estate market information provided free of charge on the Internet by the expert committees...

Real estate surveying consulting (e.g. land surveying)

Would you like to obtain information about a real estate survey? For advice, you can contact a publicly appointed surveyor (ÖbVI) licensed in Thuringia.

Relocation or modification of telecommunication lines in traffic routes - submitting an application.

If you are the owner or operator of public telecommunications networks and wish to lay or modify telecommunications lines in a public street, you may be able to obtain approval...

Request excerpt from the real estate register (parcel and ownership record)

Information on how to apply for an extract from the real estate register (proof of a plot of land for information for planning in real estate matters).

Request extract from the real estate map (cadastral map)

Information on how to apply for an extract from the real estate map (cadastral map).

Standard land value map - information or extracts

If you require information on standard land values, e.g. in the run-up to a land purchase, building project or for property tax, you can view the standard land values online or...

Vector data

Obtain vector data (Digital Landscape Model - DLM)

Please select the desired service on the left.