Construction Planning


Allow brokerage activities

Do you want to broker real estate or loan agreements on a commercial basis? You need an official permit for this. This also applies if you want to manage residential real estate...

Apply for a building permit (building application)

If new buildings are erected, changes are made to buildings, or the use is changed, a building permit is required unless the projects are exempt from procedures.

Apply for building inspection approval

Non-procedural construction projects that do not require a permit, permit exemption, or construction inspection require approval from the lower building inspection authority.

Apply for subsidies for owner-occupied housing

If you want to build, purchase or modernize your own home/apartment, you can take advantage of housing subsidies if you meet the requirements. The state in which you want to...

Apply for type approval for a specific project

Do you want to use a type of construction that is not regulated or deviates significantly from technical rules? Then you need a project-related design approval to prove its...

Building encumbrance registration - Receipt of a building encumbrance declaration

Construction encumbrances are declarations of obligation under public law by which the respective property owners undertake to do, tolerate or refrain from doing something on...

Chamber of Architects Apply for registration of a partnership

Here you will find information on registering as a partner company in the register of companies at the Chamber of Architects of Thuringia.

Chamber of Engineers - registration in the list of consulting engineers

If you wish to use the protected professional title "Consulting Engineer", you must be registered with the Chamber of Engineers. You can apply for this, provided that you meet...

Chamber of Engineers - registration in the list of engineers authorized to submit building documents

If you are an engineer and would like to obtain the authorization to submit building documents, then you can, if you meet the requirements, register on the list of You can...

Chamber of architects - notification of professional practice under supervision

As a graduate in the field of architecture, you must complete the professional practical activity under the supervision of a member of the profession in the field of...

Chamber of architects - registration in the register of voluntary members (graduates)

Anyone who, after successfully completing a course of study in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture or urban planning, carries out a practical professional...

Chamber of architects - right to use protected professional titles by foreign companies

A company that has neither its registered office nor a branch in Germany (foreign company) and moves to Thuringia for the temporary or occasional provision of services in the...

Chamber of architects - right to use protected professional titles by foreign service providers

As an out-of-town service provider, you can be registered in the special directory for out-of-town service providers of the Chamber of Architects Thruringia.

Change barrier to secure urban land use planning - apply for exemption for construction projects not subject to procedures

Exceptions to the change restriction may be permitted if overriding public interests do not conflict with this.

Construction site announcement

If you want to set up a construction site where the expected duration of the work is more than 30 working days and on which more than 20 employees will be working at the same...

Entry in the joint lists for authorized persons for proof of structural engineering proofs of AKT and IKT according to § 65 ThürBO from March 13, 2014

If you would like to work as an authorized inspector for structural engineering verifications , you must register in the respective list of authorized inspectors. You can find...

Establishment / restoration of a property / parcel boundary

Do you need information about the legal course of your parcel/property boundary? For this purpose, it is necessary that you apply for this at the locally responsible office,...

Flying structures - apply for permission for public use

Before putting your flying structures into operation, you must have them inspected for safety and apply for a public use permit.

General building authority approval of construction products (proof of the usability of construction products) - apply for approval in individual cases

You want to use a construction product that does not have a CE marking and is not regulated or deviates strongly from technical rules? Then you need an approval in individual...

Heating oil storage facilities

You must notify the competent body of the construction or modification of heating oil storage facilities.

Land use plan information received

If you are a landowner or interested for other reasons, you can take a look at the land use plan of your municipality.

Monument protection

s. Monument preservation

Open geodata: Raster data

Open geodata: Raster data DTK 10 / 25 / 50 and 100; ÜKTh250N / GTh250

Participation in the planning approval process for grid expansion projects, submission of comments on electricity grid expansion projects, registration for events

Are you interested in power grid expansion projects? Then you can find out more and get directly involved in various ways.

Relocation or modification of telecommunication lines in traffic routes - submitting an application.

If you are the owner or operator of public telecommunications networks and wish to lay or modify telecommunications lines in a public street, you may be able to obtain approval...

Request change of use of buildings

A change of use is a change in the approved type of use of a building. For the registration of a trade, for example, it is advisable to obtain information about this in advance...

Request information on contaminated sites or soil protection cadastre

You would like to know whether there is a suspicion of contaminated sites or harmful soil changes on a property? Then you can apply for information from the register of...

Show equipment removal

Prior notice must be given for the removal of buildings, including structures.

Submission in case of exemption from approval of a building project

In the case of smaller construction projects (such as single-family and two-family houses and other comparable buildings) that are within the scope of a development plan and do...

Submit preliminary building application

Before submitting a building application, you can clarify final questions by means of a so-called preliminary building application. You must apply for this to the relevant...

Test engineers for fire protection - apply for recognition

Test engineers for fire protection perform building inspection tasks on behalf of the building supervisory authority.

Testing experts for earthwork and foundation engineering - apply for recognition

Inspection experts for earthworks and foundation engineering inspect and certify compliance with building code requirements. This is done on behalf of the client or other...

Tree felling permit

A permit may be required for the felling of trees for various reasons. In particular, a felling permit is required in the following cases where trees are subject to special...

Vector data

Obtain vector data (Digital Landscape Model - DLM)

View urban land use planning (development plan and land use plan)

Urban land use planning is the most important planning instrument for guiding and ordering the urban development of a municipality.For information on urban land use planning,...

Wind energy - suitability areas

In order to concentrate spatially significant wind turbines (WT) in suitable areas and to control them in regional planning, suitability areas for the use of wind energy are...

Please select the desired service on the left.