Construction planning

Whether your premises are located in a mixed-use neighbourhood, an industrial district or a protected historic building, here you will find government services, contacts at public authorities, and information about relevant experts for different industries.


Animal Enclosure Permit

See Zoo - Permit

Archaeological Heritage

Soil monuments are movable or immovable objects that are evidence, remains or traces of human culture (archaeological monuments) or animal or plant life (paleontological...

Building encumbrance registration - Receipt of a building encumbrance declaration

Construction encumbrances are declarations of obligation under public law by which the respective property owners undertake to do, tolerate or refrain from doing something on...

Chamber of Engineers - registration in the list of engineers authorized to submit building documents

If you are an engineer and would like to obtain the authorization to submit building documents, then you can, if you meet the requirements, register on the list of You can...

Change barrier to secure urban land use planning - apply for exemption for construction projects not subject to procedures

Exceptions to the change restriction may be permitted if overriding public interests do not conflict with this.

Construction site announcement

If you want to set up a construction site where the expected duration of the work is more than 30 working days and on which more than 20 employees will be working at the same...

Establishment / restoration of a property / parcel boundary

Do you need information about the legal course of your parcel/property boundary? For this purpose, it is necessary that you apply for this at the locally responsible office,...

Exercise the right of first refusal of the municipality

The municipal right of first refusal enables the municipality to acquire land for urban development purposes in order to influence its future structural and other use.

Explosive ordnance disposal

Anyone who finds explosive ordnance, such as ammunition, bombs or grenades, must report this immediately to the competent authority.

Market value according to BauGB determination / land value determination

Do you need to know the value of a property, e.g. for purchase negotiations, family law matters or inheritance disputes? To do so, submit an application for a market value...

Monument protection

s. Monument preservation

Nature conservation: compensation and replacement measures

Projects that unavoidably affect nature must be balanced out by nature conservation and landscape management measures.

Obtain hiking maps and special maps

Purchase of hiking maps / special maps (thematic overview maps)

Obtain historical topographic maps

Purchase of historical topographic maps

Obtain topographic maps

Geoinformation can be obtained via the geoportals of the administrations.

Open geodata: Raster data

Open geodata: Raster data DTK 10 / 25 / 50 and 100; ÜKTh250N / GTh250

Parcel of land formation by merging; request for land unification certification

Do you want to unite several parcels of land into one or merge several parcels of land into one? For this purpose, it is necessary to apply for a union of plots of land or a...

Plan approval

Plan approval is a formal administrative procedure for the binding official determination of a plan. It regulates all public-law relationships between the project sponsor and...

Recreation and entering the open countryside

Access to the open countryside on roads and paths as well as on unused ground areas for the purpose of recreation is permitted to all and is governed by for the forest...

Regional plan preparation and amendment - information provision

In addition to participation in planning procedures for spatial planning and plan approval, citizens and public interest groups have the opportunity to inspect established plans...

Show equipment removal

Prior notice must be given for the removal of buildings, including structures.

Special use of roads - request change of a sidewalk crossing

If your property driveway is a sidewalk crossing, you can modify it by request. For example, by making a curb drop. This is to improve the street entrance and street exit at...

Special use of roads - requesting maintenance of a sidewalk crossing.

Existing sidewalk crossings must be maintained. You will need a permit for major maintenance of the sidewalk crossing.

Special use of roads - requesting the construction of a sidewalk crossing

The purpose of the sidewalk crossing is to provide good vehicular access to a property from the street. If you are planning a project that requires the curb to be lowered, you...

Special use of streets - Consent obtained for the construction, alteration or maintenance of a sidewalk crossing.

If you plan to construct, alter, or maintain a right-of-way crossing, you will need approval from the appropriate office in your city or town.

Standard land value map - information or extracts

If you require information on standard land values, e.g. in the run-up to a land purchase, building project or for property tax, you can view the standard land values online or...

Submission in case of exemption from approval of a building project

In the case of smaller construction projects (such as single-family and two-family houses and other comparable buildings) that are within the scope of a development plan and do...

Submitting a preliminary building application (preliminary building permit)

Before submitting a building application, you can clarify final questions by means of a so-called preliminary building application. You must apply for this to the relevant...

Traffic sign - request installation (StVO)

Traffic control measures, such as the erection of traffic signs, are ordered by the road traffic authorities.

Vector data

Obtain vector data (Digital Landscape Model - DLM)

Please select the desired service on the left.