Changing job

Found a new job? Changing jobs often leads to questions about tax and social insurance. To help, here are useful services for when you start a new job.


Reapply for social security card

You can apply for a new Social Security card if you have lost it, it has been damaged, or it is no longer legible.

Please select the desired service on the left.