Benefit / Pension Claims


Apply for victim compensation

If you are entitled to compensation under the Victims Compensation Act, then you can apply for this from the relevant authority.

Military service - health damage (military pension)

After termination of his military service, a soldier who has suffered a military service injury receives, on application, a pension for the health and economic consequences of...

Rehabilitation of SED victims

The rehabilitation of SED victims and thus the rectification of SED injustice is possible with the Criminal Rehabilitation Act (StrRehaG), the Vocational Rehabilitation Act ...

War Victim Services

Anyone who has suffered injury to health as a result of military or military-like service or as a result of an accident during the performance of military or military-like...

Please select the desired service on the left.