New in Town / Community


Broadcasting fee in the private sector Registration

As an adult, you must pay a broadcasting fee for your home. Notice: If another person already pays a broadcasting fee for your home, you are exempt from paying. For citizens,...

Certificate of residence / registration

Your city, municipality or administrative community will issue you with a residence / registration certificate on request if you are registered there with a main or secondary...

Dog tax

If you keep a dog, you may have to pay a dog tax, if your municipality provides for this. You can find information about this here.

Establishment of conditional blocking notice in the population register

Since November 1, 2015, it has been possible to enter a conditional blocking notice. This blocking notice can be entered for persons, who are in a correctional facility, a...

Housing provider confirmation

If you have moved, then you need a housing provider confirmation for the registration of the new residence.

Issue registration confirmation

If you register your residence at the municipal administration, then you will receive a registration confirmation.

Motor vehicle re-registration

If you move to another registration district, you must re-register your vehicle immediately and apply for a new license plate if necessary.

Obtain topographic maps

Geoinformation can be obtained via the geoportals of the administrations.

Register apartment

Anyone moving into an apartment must register with the registration office within two weeks of moving in.

Request information block in the population register

If they are exposed to certain dangers, then you can apply for a block on information in the civil register.

Vacation offers

School vacations are nice, but in summer they are also quite long. If you are threatened by boredom, you should look for keywords such as "vacation offers", "offers for...

Please select the desired service on the left.