Collect rent index

In many cities and municipalities in Germany, a rent index is regularly compiled.

Energy consulting

At the energy consultation you will receive information and advice on the subject of energy saving or energy-saving construction.

Premises (municipal) - rental

Municipalities can rent their premises to private persons for various occasions, e.g. for holding private events (birthdays, weddings, etc.). For this purpose, the user submits...

Register dog ownership

The keeping of a dog must be reported immediately to the competent authority.

Register secondary residence

If you move into an apartment that you do not use primarily, you must register it as a secondary residence with the relevant registration office within two weeks.

Special use of roads - request parking lot closure for parade

If you are moving or are making or expecting deliveries and drop-offs, you can apply for a temporary no-parking zone.

Please select the desired service on the left.