Political education


Educational leave according to the Thuringian Educational Leave Act (ThürBfG)

Would you like to continue your education or training? Then you can claim educational leave from your employer.


Memorials are places with a strong connection to a memorable event or a person worth remembering, which have been structurally or horticulturally designed into a monument or...

Use of the national coat of arms Permission

The use of the Thuringian state coat of arms is only permitted to the agencies of the state. The so-called Thuringia signet, on the other hand, may be used by anyone.

Please select the desired service on the left.