Apply for tree cutting permit within a certain protection period

If you want to cut down a tree or other woody plant between March and September, you need a special permit.

Bathing Water Quality

During the bathing season (May 15 to September 15 of each year), experts from the health offices inspect the natural bathing waters in Thuringia at monthly intervals. They...

Biosphere Reserves

The protected area category of biosphere reserves was established by UNESCO as part of the Man and the Biosphere program. In these areas, the aim is to create a sustainable...

Broadcasting contribution in the private sector

The broadcasting contribution replaced the broadcasting fee on January 1, 2013. It is levied per home in the private sector. It is independent of the type and number of...

Broadcasting fee in the private sector Deregistration

If the obligation to pay broadcasting fees no longer applies to you, you can report this or deregister online. The obligation to pay broadcasting fees no longer applies if you:...

Broadcasting fee in the private sector Exemption

If you receive state social benefits, you can be exempted from the broadcasting fee. The same applies to deaf-blind people and recipients of assistance for the blind.

Broadcasting fee in the private sector Re-registration

If you move, or if your bank details or name change, please notify the ARD, ZDF and Deutschlandradio contribution service.

Broadcasting fee in the private sector Registration

As an adult, you must pay a broadcasting fee for your home. Notice: If another person already pays a broadcasting fee for your home, you are exempt from paying. For citizens,...

Certificate of residence / registration

Your city, municipality or administrative community will issue you with a residence / registration certificate on request if you are registered there with a main or secondary...

Civil-Military Cooperation

The Bundeswehr's Civil-Military Cooperation (CMC) is an independent area of responsibility within the Bundeswehr. Civil-Military Cooperation encompasses all measures, forces and...

Collect rent index

In many cities and municipalities in Germany, a rent index is regularly compiled.

Collections (permit required)

You would like to collect donations? Then you need, as a rule, a permit for this.

Enforcement authorities under the Thuringian Administrative Service and Enforcement Act

Administrative acts demanding a monetary payment under public law are enforced by the enforcement authorities in accordance with the Thuringian Administrative Delivery and...

Establishment of conditional blocking notice in the population register

Since November 1, 2015, it has been possible to enter a conditional blocking notice. This blocking notice can be entered for persons, who are in a correctional facility, a...

Expropriation of land

Expropriation is a form of state access to land or to rights to the land.

Flood / flood protection

If you want to learn about flood protection, you can find out more here.

Heating oil storage facilities

You must notify the competent body of the construction or modification of heating oil storage facilities.

Historic preservation

If you have any questions concerning the protection of monuments or the promotion of their preservation, you should contact the competent authority.

Immission control (immissions/emissions)

The term immission control covers all efforts to limit immissions to a level that is acceptable to people and the environment in the long term. The main instrument of immission...

Landscape conservation promotion

Here you will find information on landscape conservation in Thuringia.

Landscape protection

Landscape protection includes all measures for the protection and maintenance of a section of the earth's surface in which special protection of nature and landscape is required...

Lost property

If you have found a valuable object (i.e. with a value of more than 10 euros), you must hand it in. A lost property report will be recorded. The lost property, the place where...

Market value according to BauGB determination / land value determination

Do you need to know the value of a property, e.g. for purchase negotiations, family law matters or inheritance disputes? To do so, submit an application for a market value...

Misdemeanor - Display

If you want the police department or the responsible fine office to investigate a misdemeanor, you must report it in writing, by email, fax or simply by phone.

Monument protection

s. Monument preservation

National Park

National parks aim primarily at the large-scale protection and free development of untouched nature. "Let nature be nature" is therefore the motto of these areas. By...

Nature Conservation

The aim of nature conservation is to preserve nature and the landscape on the basis of their own value and as the foundations of human life. Since it is becoming increasingly...

Nature parks

Large areas are designated as nature parks, which are particularly suitable for recreation due to their natural characteristics and beauty. The preservation of the diversity of...

Obligation to register for inland skippers and seafarers

If you move to a ship and do not have a residence within Germany, you have a special obligation to register.

Obtain information from the civil register

If you are looking for a person, then you can apply for the issuance of a registration register information at the competent registration office of the place of residence of the...

Obtain information on purchase price collection

Do you need suitable purchase prices to determine the value of a property? To do so, submit an application for information from the collection of purchase prices to the...

Parking permit for residents received

If you wish to obtain a resident parking permit, then you must apply for it at the appropriate authority.

Plans for the development of rural communities

Do you want to upgrade your community and make it more attractive for its residents and newcomers? Do you want to develop your community further and need a holistic development...


Data protection describes the protection of each person's data against unauthorized collection, processing and disclosure.

Real Estate Market Information (formerly Real Estate Market Report)

Are you interested in data on the real estate market in Thuringia? Then use the real estate market information provided free of charge on the Internet by the expert committees...

Report rats

If you find a rat infestation, then you must remove it or report it to the appropriate agency.

Request information block in the population register

If they are exposed to certain dangers, then you can apply for a block on information in the civil register.

Sale or auction of land, buildings and objects from ownership, fiscal inheritance and appropriation rights of the Free State of Thuringia

Citizens and companies can acquire state-owned land and buildings that the state no longer needs to fulfill its tasks. Furthermore, appropriation rights to ownerless land can...

Second home tax

The cities and municipalities in Thuringia can decide on their own authority and legal as well as municipal financial policy responsibility whether and to what extent they want...

Special use of roads - request parking lot closure for parade

If you are moving or are making or expecting deliveries and drop-offs, you can apply for a temporary no-parking zone.

Street cleaning

Street cleaning within built-up areas is regulated for you as a resident in the street cleaning statutes of your municipality or city or district. Outside built-up areas, the...


Here you can get information tourist activities in Thuringia.

Veterinary certificate for the identification of a dog according to the Thuringian Chippflichtverordnung (compulsory chip ordinance)

All dogs in Thuringia must be identified with a microchip. This is injected by a veterinarian and contains a transponder number, which ensures an exact assignment of the dog. As...

Waste fees

Here you can get information about municipal waste fees.

Please select the desired service on the left.