Buying, renting and leaseholds

Have you found a good location close to your customers? Property ownership, liens and rights concerning commercial properties are documented in the land register (Grundbuch) or the cadastral register (Liegenschaftsbuch) or cadastral map (Liegenschaftskarte).


Certificate in tax matters

If you need a certificate in tax matters, then you must apply for its issuance to the competent authority.

Certificate of No Objection

Do you want to sell or acquire a property? Certificates of no objection help to simplify the enforcement of a change of title to a plot of land. Keywords are right of way,...


A conveyance is a declaration of agreement between the seller and the buyer of a property. Both must submit this declaration of agreement in the simultaneous presence of a...

Decomposition measurement

You want to divide / separate a parcel (property)? To do this, it is necessary to apply for a decomposition survey at the locally responsible office.

Determine real estate transfer tax

If you realize a legal transaction that relates to a domestic property, it is generally subject to real estate transfer tax.

Establishment / restoration of a property / parcel boundary

Do you need information about the legal course of your parcel/property boundary? For this purpose, it is necessary that you apply for this at the locally responsible office,...

Expropriation of land

Expropriation is a form of state access to land or to rights to the land.

Flying structures execution permit and notification

Before putting your flying structures into operation, you must have them inspected for safety and apply for a public use permit.

Land consolidation

Land consolidation = combination of appropriate reorganization of land ownership with investments in infrastructure in rural areas

Land register

The land register is used for legal transactions involving real estate. In particular, the ownership structure and encumbrances under private law, such as rights of way,...

Obtain hiking maps and special maps

Purchase of hiking maps / special maps (thematic overview maps)

Obtain historical topographic maps

Purchase of historical topographic maps

Obtain information on purchase price collection

Do you need suitable purchase prices to determine the value of a property? To do so, submit an application for information from the collection of purchase prices to the...

Obtain topographic maps

Geoinformation can be obtained via the geoportals of the administrations.

Open geodata: Raster data

Open geodata: Raster data DTK 10 / 25 / 50 and 100; ÜKTh250N / GTh250

Request excerpt from the real estate register (parcel and ownership record)

Information on how to apply for an extract from the real estate register (proof of a plot of land for information for planning in real estate matters).

Request extract from the real estate map (cadastral map)

Information on how to apply for an extract from the real estate map (cadastral map).

Sale or auction of land, buildings and objects from ownership, fiscal inheritance and appropriation rights of the Free State of Thuringia

Citizens and companies can acquire state-owned land and buildings that the state no longer needs to fulfill its tasks. Furthermore, appropriation rights to ownerless land can...

Vector data

Obtain vector data (Digital Landscape Model - DLM)

Please select the desired service on the left.