Services A to Z

G (31 hits)

Games with the possibility of winning - certificate of no objection

General full-time care for foster children, accompaniment

General social service

General swearing-in as an interpreter, sign language interpreter and authorization as a translator residing outside Thuringia

General swearing-in as interpreter, sign language interpreter and authorization as translator with residence in Thuringia

German School Abroad - Registration

Get documents notarized

Get general information about compulsory education

Get general information about the school vacations

Get identity card information

Get information about access to study without a university entrance qualification

Get information about the semester fee

Get Spätaussiedler certificate

Get support in enforcing a child's permanent placement with caregivers

Gifted and Talented

Gift tax notice received

Giving up a job as a district chimney sweep

Google Street View - Opposition

Grant approval for the production of poultry from special husbandry systems

Grant approval for the slaughter of poultry from special husbandry systems

Grant disabled people equal status with severely disabled people

Granting access to the real estate register

Granting help for care from social assistance

Granting of authority for repair store

Granting of legal capacity as an economic association (w. V.)

Granting the right to use the designation "German branded butter"

Grant the authorization to use the designation "branded cheese".


Guardianship: appointing a supplementary guardian

Guardianship association (guardianship) - recognition

Guardianship law

H (69 hits)

Handicraft: Arbitration board

Handicraft Authorization to practice handicrafts subject to licensing according to § 7b HwO Issuance

Handicrafts Register: Declaration of handicraft business manager

Handicrafts Register: Notification of temporary provision of services according to § 8 EU EWR HwV

Hand in hazardous waste for disposal

Hand in old electrical appliances for disposal

Hand in residual waste for disposal

Have a foreign professional qualification as a teacher from a third country recognized

Have birth abroad retroactively certified

Have birth abroad retroactively certified

Have de-registration certified

Have fees for after-school care determined

Have foreign divorce decrees recognized

Have foreign professional qualification as teacher from EU/EEA/Switzerland recognized

Have hunting license changed

Have hunting license replaced due to loss

Have identity card address changed

Have low-threshold offers in the care sector recognized

Have maintenance claims notarized

Have parking permit and parking facilitation for severely disabled persons renewed

Have pre-qualification (degree and/or professional experience) certified for AufstiegsBAföG

Have previous periods of study and academic achievements recognized

Have proof of disposal confirmed in the basic procedure

Have service driver's license changed to general driver's license (EU driver's license)

Have signatures notarized

Have sticker issued for electrically powered vehicles from abroad

Have the design of vehicle parts approved

Have the electoral roll for the European election corrected

Have the equivalence of certificates of ethnic German repatriates recognized according to BVFG

Have the equivalence of GDR professional qualifications confirmed for professional qualifications in the Federal Republic of Germany

Have the fishing lease approved

Have trial facility for plant protection products officially recognized

Have your identity card brought up to date

Hazardous substances: Accident in the company - obligation to notify

Health care and nursing assistants - Recognize foreign professional qualifications

Heilpraktiker/ Heilpraktikerin - Permission


Heirs' liability

Help for the elderly

High school

Hiking camp display

Historic preservation

Hold a residents' meeting

Home Care

Homeless Assistance

Home slaughter

Home Supervision

Honorary sponsorship by the Federal President

Honorary sponsorship by the Prime Minister

Honors for lifesavers

Hornets - granting of species protection exemptions for nest relocation, nest removal

Household help

Housing - Application for a certificate of completion

Housing benefit change notification

Housing benefit continued benefit application

Housing benefit increase application

Housing benefit initial application

Housing construction Apply for funding for rental apartments

How to file an appeal against decisions of the German Patent and Trade Mark Office [Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt, DPMA]

Hunting - Game damage compensation - File a claim

Hunting - game origin certificates and game tags obtained

Hunting license - apply for a day hunting license for the first time

Hunting license - apply for annual hunting license for the first time

Hunting license - have a day hunting license renewed

Hunting license - reapply for annual hunting license after confiscation

Hunting license - reapply for day hunting license after confiscation

Hunting license - register hunting district

Hunting license - renew annual hunting license

Hunting matters - Get general information