Services A to Z

H (46 hits)

Handicraft Authorization to practice handicrafts subject to licensing according to § 7b HwO Issuance

Handicraft: Arbitration board

Handicrafts Register: Declaration of handicraft business manager

Handicrafts Register: Notification of temporary provision of services according to § 8 EU EWR HwV

Have a foreign professional qualification as a teacher from a third country recognized

Have an annual check to see if my child is receiving child support payments

have electronic proof of identity activated for the first time

Have foreign divorce decrees recognized

Have foreign professional qualification as teacher from EU/EEA/Switzerland recognized

Have identity card address changed

Have low-threshold offers in the care sector recognized

Have parking permit and parking facilitation for severely disabled persons renewed

Have proof of disposal confirmed

Have service driver's license changed to general driver's license (EU driver's license)

Have signatures notarized

Have the electoral roll for the European election corrected

Have your identity card brought up to date

Hazardous substances: Accident in the company - obligation to notify

Hazardous waste Apply for a permit for waste management activities

Health care and nursing assistants - Recognize foreign professional qualifications

Health certificate issuance

Health professional designation - permission

Heilpraktiker/ Heilpraktikerin - Permission


Heirs' liability

Help for the elderly

High school

Highly radioactive sources Registration

Hiking camp display

Historic preservation

Home Care

Home slaughtering

Home Supervision

Home work: first employment - notification

Homeless Assistance

Honorary sponsorship by the Federal President

Honorary sponsorship by the Prime Minister

Honors for lifesavers

Hornets - granting of species protection exemptions for nest relocation, nest removal

Household check for mini-jobs in private households Implementation

Household help

Household waste disposal

Housing allowance payment received

Housing benefit recovery notice received

Housing provider confirmation

Hunting matters - Get general information