Private university: Recognition

Service Description

If, as an independent institution, you wish to operate a private (non-state) educational institution as a university, you require state recognition by the ministry responsible for the subject. State-recognized institutions of higher education may use a corresponding designation (university, college, university of applied sciences), hold university examinations and award university degrees.

The operation of a legally independent branch of a foreign higher education institution also requires state recognition by the relevant ministry.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.