Hazardous waste Apply for a permit for waste management activities

Service Description

If you want to start a waste management activity with hazardous waste, for example as a collector, transporter, trader and broker, then you must apply for permission for this activity to the competent authority.

If you have already obtained a permit for your activity and there have been significant changes in circumstances, you must reapply for the permit.

The permit requirement applies to both national and transboundary waste shipments.

If you are exempt from the permit requirement (for example, as an economic enterprise, waste management facility, EMAS facility), notification of your activity is sufficient.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.