Motor vehicle registration certificate (Part 1) Register change of address

Service Description

If your residential address has changed, you must also have the entries in the registration certificate Part I (old: vehicle registration document) updated.

If you move within the Federal Republic of Germany, the owner has been free to keep his previous license plate for his registered vehicle since 01.01.2015. The application for a registration certificate for the new place of residence must be made in any case. The application can be made by you personally or by a representative authorized by you.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.