Weapons transport - permit

Service Description

If you want to transfer firearms or ammunition across borders into the area of application of the Weapons Act, into other member states of the European Union or into Switzerland, you need a permit.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.