Vertebrate animals Obtain certificate of competence to stun or kill

Service Description

If you regularly care for, restrain, anesthetize, slaughter or kill animals on a professional or commercial basis, you must have the necessary knowledge and skills (expertise). You can apply for the required certificate of competence at the competent authority. To do so, you must prove your expertise by successfully passing an examination or a qualification recognized as equivalent. The certificate of competence specifies the activities for which it is valid, the animal species and the type of equipment.

The certificate of competence is valid for an unlimited period. However, it can be withdrawn if you have violated conditions of the ordinance and facts indicate that this will also be the case in the future.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.