Apply for certificate of seclusion

Service Description

In order to establish residential or partial ownership in accordance with the German Residential Property Act (Wohnungseigentumsgesetz, WEG), a certificate from the building authority must be submitted to the land registry office stating that the apartment or partial ownership is structurally sufficiently closed off from other apartments and rooms (so-called certificate of seclusion). The same also applies to the establishment of a permanent right of residence or permanent right of use.

Completed units may also include additional rooms outside a completed area, such as storage and cellar rooms or (garage) parking spaces assigned to the apartments.

The certificate of seclusion, together with the partition plan, is a prerequisite for the establishment of residential or partial ownership in the land register.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.