Motor vehicle Apply for change of a registration certificate part II

Service Description

The holder data is also entered in the registration certificate Part II. You must therefore enter any name changes there, for example. Furthermore, you are obliged to declare technical modifications to the vehicle that change the EC vehicle class, engine capacity, rated power, fuel type or energy source.

If your name has changed, you must also have the entries in the registration certificate Part I (old: vehicle registration document) and registration certificate Part II (old: vehicle title) updated.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.