Apply for a permit to operate an aircraft for glider pilots

Service Description

In order to be allowed to participate in air traffic, you need a permit (aviation license/pilot license) in which the respective acquired authorizations are registered.

Note: Permits for commercial and professional pilots are the responsibility of the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA) and those for air sports pilots (ultralight aircraft, hang gliders, paragliders and parachutists) are the responsibility of the air sports associations.

Obtaining an airman's license requires the successful completion of theoretical and practical training. The training takes place at an approved aviation training organization (ATO) or a registered aviation training organization (DTO) and includes the teaching of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in, among other things, navigation, aircraft theory, operating procedures, communications, meteorology, flight performance and planning, and aviation law.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found

Please enter your location.