Obligation to register for inland skippers and seafarers

Service Description

If you move to an inland vessel that is registered for a domestic ship register, you must register.

The owner of a sea-going vessel entitled to fly the federal flag must register the master and crew members of the vessel at the beginning of the employment, hiring or training relationship.

In both cases, the obligation to register does not apply insofar as you are registered for a dwelling in Germany.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

Competent Authority

Stadtverwaltung Bürgel

Am Markt 1
07616 Bürgel
036692 491-0
036692 22253