Special use permit on public streets and squares - apply for underground special use permit

Service Description

If you want to lay lines (e.g. plant lines, pipe and cable lines for electricity, gas, district heating, water and wastewater with house connections) that serve private purposes under public roads, you need a permit.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found