Special use of roads - apply for permission outside the locality

Service Description

Anyone can use public federal highways and state roads for traffic. If you want to use them beyond that, that is, for something other than intended, you usually need a special use permit.

Examples of when a special use permit may be required include: Deposit of construction materials or lumber, construction or modification of a permanent or temporary access road or driveway.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

Competent Authority

Thüringer Landesamt für Bau und Verkehr - Referat 44 "Region Ost"

Postal address
Post office box 11 62
07501 Gera

Hermann-Drechsler-Straße 1
07548 Gera
0361 574181-0
0361 574181-423