Display fishing lease and apply for approval

Service Description

If you are the owner of a fishing right and you cannot or do not want to exercise it yourself, it is possible for you to transfer the exercise of the fishing right in its entirety to another person who is entitled to exercise the fishing right by concluding a fishing lease agreement.

The conclusion or amendment of a fishing lease agreement must be reported by the lessor, i.e. the holder of the fishing right, to the competent lower fisheries authority within 14 days of the conclusion of the agreement, and the agreement or amended agreement must be submitted for approval.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found