Notification of activity as a midwife Acceptance

Service Description

If you wish to work as a self-employed midwife or maternity nurse, you must notify the lower health authority (public health department) of the commencement and termination of this activity. You must also report any significant changes (e.g. the practice address).
The health authority in whose area the activity is carried out is responsible.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found