Show continuation of the provision of cross-border services in the craft sector subject to authorization

Service Description

As a tradesperson from the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you must notify us if you wish to provide services in Germany that require a license on a temporary and occasional basis.

After the initial notification, you must inform the relevant Chamber of Skilled Crafts before 12 months have elapsed if you also wish to provide cross-border services in Germany in the following year.

If you provide the skilled crafts services over several years, you must notify the Chamber of Skilled Crafts every 12 months at the latest. You must submit the notification to the Chamber of Skilled Crafts that was responsible for the initial notification. As a rule, this is the Chamber of Skilled Crafts in whose district the initial provision of services took place.

However, you must report any significant changes in circumstances that affect the requirements for the provision of services (e.g. change of the person responsible for the business, provision of new craft activities requiring a license) in writing or electronically as part of a notification of change. In doing so, you must prove that the conditions for the cross-border provision of services are still met.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found