Vertebrate pest control, applying for a permit for commercial killing or stunning

Service Description

If you wish to control vertebrate animals as pests on a commercial basis, you will require a permit under animal welfare law from the competent authority before commencing your activity.
In order to obtain a permit, you may also need to enclose certificates of competence from persons who regularly stun or kill vertebrates for the purpose of killing them on a professional or commercial basis with your application.
You may commence the activity as soon as you have been granted the permit.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found