Apply for a sales tax booklet

Service Description

As an entrepreneur who sells their goods in Germany at markets, on public roads or from door to door, i.e. who operates a so-called itinerant trade, you are obliged to keep a VAT booklet in accordance with the officially prescribed form and to record your sales and input tax there.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found