Third party inspectors for commercial waste Announcement

Service Description

If, as a recognized body, you wish to carry out third-party inspections at waste pretreatment plant operations under the Commercial Waste Ordinance, you must be a notified body.

To be a notified body, you must submit an application to the competent authority.

As a notified body, you may carry out the third-party inspections.

Equivalent certificates issued abroad are recognized.

Experts who are licensed to monitor specialized waste management companies in accordance with the Ordinance on Specialized Waste Management Companies (Entsorgungsfachbetriebeverordnung) are also suitable for carrying out third-party inspections.

The notification may be subject to incidental provisions.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found