Show travel business card free activity

Service Description

The following activities are exempt from the obligation to notify the competent authority:

  • Whoever offers goods for sale or seeks orders (distributes) or purchases, offers services or seeks orders for services in the municipality of his residence or commercial establishment, provided that the municipality does not have more than 10,000 inhabitants;
  • Whoever sells foodstuffs or other goods for daily use at regular, shorter intervals at the same place from a non-fixed sales point or other establishment; the prohibition of Section 56 (1) No. 3 (b) of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act shall not apply;
  • Whoever offers printed matter for sale on public ways, streets, squares or other public places.

If you are carrying out one of the above-mentioned activities that are exempt from the travel trade card requirement under Section 55a (1) Nos. 3, 9 and 10 of the GewO, you must notify the competent authority of the commencement of your trade, unless you have already registered it under Section 14 (1) to (3) of the GewO. If there is an obligation to notify, the form in accordance with the Trade Notification Ordinance must be used.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found