Special use of roads - applying for permission outside the village

Service Description

Anyone can use public federal and state roads for traffic. If you want to use these beyond this, i.e. for something other than intended, you generally need a special use permit.

Examples of when a special use permit may be required include Depositing of building materials or timber, construction or modification of a permanent or temporary access road or access route.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

Competent Authority

Thüringer Landesamt für Bau und Verkehr (TLBV) - Referat 44 "Region Ost"

Postal address
Post office box 11 62
07501 Gera

Hainstraße 19
07545 Gera
0361 574181-0
0361 574181-423