Markscheider - Recognize foreign professional qualification (branch office)

Service Description

The occupational titles "Markscheiderin" and "Markscheider" are protected in Thuringia. If you have obtained your degree abroad and wish to work in Thuringia in an occupation that is reserved by law for recognized "Markscheiderinnen und Markscheider", you must be formally authorized to use the occupational title.

With this authorization, you may officially call yourself "Markscheiderin" or "Markscheider" and work in the profession without restriction.

Even with professional qualifications from the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you can obtain the authorization to use the professional title in Thuringia.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

Start your request directly online:

Competent Authority

Thüringer Landesamt Umwelt, Bergbau und Naturschutz (TLUBN) - Referat 86

Puschkinplatz 7
07545 Gera
+49 365 57392-7000
+49 365 57392-7105