Issue certificate of marriageability

Service Description

A certificate of marriageability is issued by the registry office of the place of residence for German citizens to marry abroad.

Please enquire in advance of the marriage at the competent foreign authority whether a certificate of marriageability is required there for the marriage.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

Competent Authority

No direct responsibility has yet been determined for the service you requested. Information about the responsible authority can be obtained from the address displayed.

Stadtverwaltung Bürgel

Am Markt 1
07616 Bürgel
036692 491-0
036692 22253