Issuance of a certificate of marriageability for German citizens with residence, or habitual abode abroad.

Service Description

If you wish to marry abroad, it may be that there is a legal standard in the intended country of marriage which requires the presentation of such a certificate.

The responsibility for issuing a certificate of marriageability for this group of persons (German citizens with residence or habitual abode abroad) is located at Standesamt 1 in Berlin.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found