ID card requirement Apply for exemption for assisted persons

Service Description

If a guardian has been appointed for you on a permanent basis, then you can be exempted from the ID requirement - i.e. the requirement to have an ID card.
You can cancel the exemption at any time. All you need to do is apply for an identity card or a passport.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found