Forest products: Commercial collection - permission

Service Description

If you want to collect forest products such as mushrooms, berries and herbs commercially, you need a permit from the respective forest owner.

If these forest products are protected by nature conservation law, you also need an exemption permit from the responsible lower nature conservation authority in agreement with the lower forestry authority. Private property and the regulations of public law must be observed.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found