Have previous periods of study and academic achievements recognized

Service Description

You can have periods of study and academic achievements from previous degree programs recognized in your current degree program. This applies to periods of study and academic achievements at your previous university, a university in Germany or abroad. This can involve a change of subject within your university, a change of university within your degree program, a change of university outside of your degree program, or a stay at a university abroad.
You can also receive credit for knowledge acquired outside of your university, for example, during vocational training. Find out about details at your university.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

Competent Authority

Universität Erfurt (Campus)

Nordhäuser Straße 63
99089 Erfurt

Postal address
Post office box 90 02 21
99105 Erfurt

Further Authorities

Fachhochschule Erfurt
Altonaer Straße 25
99085 Erfurt
+49 361 6700-111