Passport replacement in the event of passport loss abroad

Service Description

If you have lost your passport abroad or it has been stolen, you must have replacement travel documents issued for your journey home.

Depending on whether you want to return directly to Germany or enter other countries, either a travel document that is only valid for entry into Germany or a new passport must be issued.

Please note: Some countries require the entry stamp in the passport as proof of legal entry when leaving the country. In these cases, you may have to apply for an exit visa.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found