Out of force - children's passport change due to change of address

Service Description

From January 1, 2024, it will no longer be possible to apply for a children's passport.If you move from another city or municipality, you must have your child's new place of residence entered in their children's passport immediately.

Please note! In the event of a name change, a new children's passport is required.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found