Have sticker issued for electrically powered vehicles from abroad

Service Description

Your electrically powered vehicle such as a

  • Battery electric vehicle;
  • fuel cell vehicle or
  • rechargeable hybrid electric vehicle

requires an E-plate to participate in road traffic, even if it comes from abroad.

You must apply for the sticker at the responsible office and it will be issued to you by the registration authority. You must then affix the sticker to the rear of your vehicle.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found