Parking permit - apply for reissuance of resident parking permit due to loss or damage (replacement).

Service Description

If you are registered with your main or secondary residence in a resident parking area, you can apply for a resident parking permit for your car or motorcycle.

If you lose or damage your resident parking permit, you must reapply for it.

You must do this at the same authority where you applied for and received the resident parking permit (initial issuance).

A replacement resident parking permit can only be issued if the loss or damage can be substantiated, if possible, by receipts and/or written confirmation.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found