Get support in enforcing a child's permanent placement with caregivers

Service Description

If the living conditions in a foster child's original family do not improve in the long term, he or she can be placed in the foster family permanently. If the parents do not agree, the family court can order the child to remain in the foster family. Foster parents can be supported in this way.

The foster child service can also apply to remain in the foster family itself.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found