Foreign financial investment intermediaries and financial investment advisors activity show

Service Description

As a financial investment broker and advisor, you need a permit in Germany. If you wish to act as a financial investment intermediary on a self-employed basis only on a temporary basis, prior written notification to the competent authority is sufficient. However, this only applies to EU or EEA citizens.

Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Thüringen (Linie6PLus)

No competent authority found